Welcome to WebMap, Yellowhead County’s interactive on-line mapping tool. This web-based system brings information together from a variety of sources and makes it easy to understand through symbols, colour-coding and labels. Web Map contains information for the entire county.
Currently Web Map only works on Internet Explorer versions 6, 7, & 8. Upgrading to version IE9 will cause Web Map to not work at this time. Other browsers aren't supported at this time.
You can find:
• Rural Addresses
• Areas and Sites of Interest
• Electoral Districts
• Lot, Block Plan Labels
• Aerial photos
• Property Dimensions
Using Web Map
Perform a quick search to get basic information from Web Map by
following these easy steps:
• Wait for the Base map to display after launching Web Map.
• Choose the Search heading to open a pop-up box.
• Complete the legal land address fields, then click the Search button.
• Click on the returned parcel of land to view all information available on the property.
• Move your curser over the map to see feature information, including landowner name and rural description.
Web Map has a variety of tools and features. It's simple to learn:
• Use the Help to get instructions on how to use the tools in the toolbar.
Launching Web Map Review the table below and click on the Launch button that matches your system. To be sure your system can launch and run Web Map, please review the System Requirements and Web Map Tips pages to find out what's needed and what adjustments you can make.
SVG Web Map
• Windows (98/ME/NT/2000/XP) operating systems only
• Must be running Internet Explorer 5 or later
• Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 -
• Requires a one time download of Adobe SVG Viewer
If you have any questions or comments about using Web Map, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yellowhead County does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this Web site. This Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind. Furthermore, this mapping data is for information purposes only and not intended to act as legal record. Any use of this data beyond that of general information should be verified by the County’s Corporate Services Department before use.