Use the Routing tab to plan an efficient and effective journey.
How to use this feature:
1. Select the Routing tab on the left hand side.
2. Select the Add Point to the Route icon from the toolbar.
The cursor will turn into crosshairs.
3. Click on the road where you want to make the stop.
The crosshairs must be exactly on a road (not a driveway) or you will receive an error message.
The Add Location to Route window will appear. If you would like to change the stop default name, enter it into the Add Stop Description box. Click Save. The details of the stops will be listed under the routing tab.
4. Click again where you want to make each additional stop.
5. Uncheck the Select checkbox beside the stop to exclude the stop in the route. Select from the Stops dropdown menu to change the order of the stops. Click the red X beside the stop to completely delete the stop.
Minimizing time will show the quickest route and minimizing distance will show you the shortest route.
The directions will display in a new window. To print these directions, select the print button at the top right of the window.
10. Click the Find Route button.
The map window will refresh and zoom to fit the entire route. Your route will be displayed in green and the stops will be identified by red stars. Move your mouse over any of the stops to display the name of the stop. If you have selected the Show Directions option, a new window will display the directions. *Make sure that you have permitted pop-ups.
11. Select the Remove All Stops button to delete all of the created stops. Select the Reset Default Values to reset all of the options to their default settings.